Dr Rowan Rustem Molnar is an Australian-based senior specialist anaesthetist and author. He has experience in anaesthesia at a tertiary referral hospital level in Australia, as well as internationally. He is serving various positions at different medical facilities, and he is also a lecturer at Harvard Macy's program on "Leading Innovations in Healthcare and Education" in Boston, USA.
Dr Rowan Rustem Molnar is a highly-experienced medical professional who has won several awards, scholarships, and recognitions because of his hard work and dedication. These include:
- Dean's Prize at the University of Melbourne / St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne in 1984
- Prize for Best Paper Delivered from the Faculty of Anaesthetists Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in February 1989
- Australian Kidney Foundation Scholarship from Australian Kidney Foundation in 1980
- Rupert Harvey Travel Scholarship from the Department of Anaesthesia, St. Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne in 1991
- Young Investigator Award from Boots - Australian Society of Anaesthetists in 1990
- Abbott & Australian Society of Anaesthetists Research Grant from Abbott & Australian Society of Anaesthetists in 1995
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists / GE Healthcare Research Award from the Australian Society of Anaesthetists / GE Healthcare in 2006
- Convenor Effective Management of Anaesthesia Crises Course (EMAC) at the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2004
- Accredited Instructor - Effective Management of Anaesthesia Crises Course from the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2004
- Board of Effective Management of Anaesthesia Crises from the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2012
Dr Rowan Rustem Molnar attended the University of Melbourne and earned a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). He further enrolled in a Master Degree program in health professional education at the MGH Institute of Health Professions, and graduated in 2014. He started his career with St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne, and through the years, he has developed a strong foundation in the medical profession.